Sunday, July 24, 2011

Getting Started


Born and raised in southeastern North Carolina, I understand the necessity for home cooked meals and sweet treats. Since my transition to UNC Chapel Hill to obtain my BS degree in Public Health, my love for food evolved into lavish dinners at exciting trendy restaurants. After completing my degree, a major Pharma company identified my management potential and hired me. Luckily, through my 5 year professional career, I have traveled to various countries in Europe, North and South America. Each of these trips have afforded me the opportunity to sample authentic foreign cuisine. Now that the economy has tanked, I decided I should dust off my Williams Sonoma pieces and china/crystal and start experimenting in my home gourmet kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment